...Please Wait, Loading Pictures...
2008 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
I got the Mustang in September 2008 with pretty much no miles on it - we were going to wait until Lexi was in the next size up car seat (since then both car seats would fit in the back and we could have some family fun with it), but the incentives on the 08's were too good to pass up.
I never thought of myself as much of a Mustang kind of girl, but the longer I have this car the more I love it.
Occasionally, I enjoy working on it in the garage after the girls have gone to bed. I have made the following modifications to it:
• Flowmaster Exhaust with stainless tips
• Tinted the windows to 35% (darkest that is still legal in NC)
• Shorty Antenna
• K&N Air Intake Kit
• Clear Rear Bumper Lens
• Chrome Front Turn Signals
• LED Lookalike Taillights with Sequential Lighting
• LED Third Brake Light
• Chrome Halo Projector Lights with Accents
• Halo Fog Lights
• Upper and Lower Chrome Billet Grill
• Chrome Accent
• License Plate Frame, Cover, and Fasteners
The pictures below show the car just after I got it, before making the modifications, and after.